As your pregnancy progresses, you’ll be encouraged to develop a birth plan.
My birth plan chats are an opportunity to talk through your birth plan and to ask any further questions you may have about labour, birth or care of your new baby. It doesn’t matter whether you attended my antenatal classes or classes elsewhere, I am happy to look through your birth plan with you.
Why would I need a birth plan chat?
- If you would like to talk through your birth plan
- To help you think about little things that you may have left out or hadn’t thought about
- To ask any questions you may have
- We can go through your hospital bag and ensure you have all the essentials!
- This maybe a subsequent pregnancy and you may have chosen not to have an antenatal class but would like a quick refresher on pain relief options
- We can also recap/discuss ways to help you to go into labour naturally
- The birth plan chat comes with free follow up, which means you can contact me at any time for advice and support for as long as you need me
We can also discuss what happens if your birth plan doesn’t or can’t go to plan and how to deal with this. If you’d like to find out more about a birth plan chat, please…